Terms and Conditions
Who are we and what do we do?
We are CASTELLUM PRO CORP., a remote recruitment company, organized under Panamanian laws, with a young and innovative business culture.
What kind of information will you find on our website?
Here you will find information about our company, our services and how they work.
What are your responsibilities as a User?
By browsing our website, you commit to the following:
- Use the site lawfully, and make inquiries about our services, which do not violate ethics or morals.
- Register on the website with true personal and contact data.
What is considered as' prohibited uses'?
The Website may only be used by people of legal age for lawful purposes to access information relating to the Services available through the Website. It is prohibited any use of the Website to:
- Use it as a means to attract your own clients.
- Announce incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical data.
- Register more than one account for the same user.
- Use any mechanism to prevent or attempt to prevent the proper functioning of this Website or any activity being performed on this Website.
- Attempt to decrypt, decompile, or obtain the source code from any software program on this Website.
- Use vulgar /obscene, discriminatory and/or offensive language.
- Any type of personal attack against users and/or third parties, through harassment, threats, insults. Any act contrary to the laws, morals and good manners.
Website Content and Intellectual Property
- The contents of this website, such as text, information, graphics, images, logos, brands, computer programs, multimedia content, as well as the domain castellumpro.com are the exclusive property of CASTELLUM PRO CORP. and/or its related companies.
- The copying, compilation, interconnection, operation and disposition of the contents of theWebsite, as well as the unauthorized use, adaptation, reproduction and/or marketing of the Content, which maybe punishable by current legislation, is prohibited. In turn, the user accepts that such content may not be copied, adapted, modified, reproduced, in whole or in part, published or distributed for commercial purposes.
Exoneration of Liability
As a user of the site, we disclaim liability and claims in the following cases:
- Interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone failures, delays, blocks and/or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, beyond our control.
- Improper and/or inappropriate use of pages on our website. Security and/or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the browser.
- Security and/or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the browser.
Applicable laws and dispute resolution
As a user of the website, you acknowledge that the applicable legislation will be that of the Republic of Panama. In the event of a dispute, the parties agree to submit to an arbitration process.
We have over 6 years of experience. We’ve worked with some great companies already. We think you should join them in your quest for top talent.
Phone: (703) 646-8734
Terms and Conditions